This abandoned Neo-Renaissance villa in Germany is also known as “Villa Woodstock” It was built in 1883 by two German architects for a German laywer. This clever piece of architecture is named after the beautiful wooden details inside the old building. By 1976, it was threathened to be demolished, but the city saved it by adding the building to the monument list. Originally this was a residential dwelling but from the mid 1980’s became a care facility and since 1990 a retirement home for the elderly. Villa Woodstock closed down in 2012 and it was left abandoned since then. Inside there is a spacious entrance hallway with a nice staircase, some call it the little sister of Chateau Lumière. It’s future is another uncertainty. The neighbours keep a very close eye on the place, as a result the building has remained free from vandalism.